Subscribe to our channel! rupt.ly/subscribe
Ruptly is live from Bucharest on Saturday, November 30 as stars from the footballing world react to the draw for the EURO 2020 finals.
The head coaches from all the teams set to be involved in the tournament have been invited to attend – from Germany’s Joachim Low and England’s Gareth Southgate to Spain’s Luis Enrique and France’s Didier Deschamps.
The twenty-four finalists were divided into six groups and will play matches in 12 different host cities for the first time in the tournament’s history. It will all kick off in Rome on June 12 and run until the final in London a month later.
• Group A: Italy (Stadium Olimpico, Rome) and Azerbaijan (Baku Olympic Stadium)
• Group B: Russia (Saint Petersburg Stadium) and Denmark (Parken Stadium, Copenhagen)
• Group C: Netherlands (Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam) and Romania (National Arena Bucharest)
• Group D: England (Wembley Stadium, London) and Scotland (Hampden Park, Glasgow)
• Group E: Spain (San Mames Stadium, Bilbao) and Republic of Ireland (Dublin Arena)
• Group F: Germany (Football Arena Munich) and Hungary (Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest)
The current holders Portugal defeated the now-reigning World Cup champions France back in 2016 thanks to an extra-time strike from Eder.
Video on Demand: http://www.ruptly.tv
Contact: [email protected]